Buying a Home in the Tampa Bay area
Buying a new home is an exciting but stressful time. Using the right agent to assist you with your home purchase is the most important part of buying a home. The right agent will take the time to understand what you are looking for, send you appropriate homes they feel could interest you and help you from negotiations to the closing table. At The Jamison Team, we do all of this and more.
You are more than just a sale to us. We want to make sure you are completely happy and satisfied with your new home. We know the process of finding the perfect home can take time. We will never rush or pressure you through the process. Once you do find the perfect home, we prepare your offer so the seller sees it in the best possible light and negotiate on your behalf. We walk you through the process of obtaining financing, inspections, appraisals and title work. We do not stop working on your behalf until you have keys in your hand!
Being in the industry for 8+ years, we have many professional contacts to help streamline the home buying process for you. We have relationships with the best mortgage professionals, inspectors, title agents, home warranty companies and more.
We are also skilled negotiators which could save you thousands of dollars alone!
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!